Want to cancel Apple TV Plus while you wait for Ted Lasso Season 3? If you’re looking to save on your monthly streaming costs, or if your free trial is coming to an end and you’ve already perused our list of the best Apple TV Plus shows and movies, you’re in luck: canceling Apple TV Plus is easy. There is no need to argue with a customer service representative on the phone or via online chat. All it takes is a few simple clicks or taps on a range of devices.
In two years, Apple TV Plus has become one of the most prestigious and distinctive streaming services thanks to award-winning shows such as the aforementioned Ted Lasso and The Morning Show. After a seven-day free trial, the monthly cost is relatively low at $4.99.
However, you may have only signed up to watch a particular show and want to cancel Apple TV Plus now that it’s over. Or you’ll be disappointed with the streamer’s library, which consists almost entirely of originals. They are certainly high quality originals, but the vault is small compared to Netflix or Disney Plus ones.
Whatever your reason, we’ll walk you through all the steps to cancel Apple TV Plus.
Cancel Apple TV Plus in a browser
1. Go to tv.apple.com and click Sign in in the upper right corner.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Click on the person icon in the upper right corner.
4. Click Settings.
5. Scroll down to Subscriptions.
6. Under Apple TV Plus, click Manage. If you subscribe to Apple TV Plus in an Apple One bundle, you’ll see that bundle here instead.
7. Click Cancel subscription. Confirm in the next window.
How to cancel Apple TV Plus on iPhone
1. Open the Apple TV app on your phone.
2. Tap your profile icon in the top right corner to access your account.
3. Tap Manage Subscriptions.
4. On the Subscriptions tab, tap Apple TV Plus.
5. Tap Unsubscribe. Confirm in the next window.
How to cancel Apple TV Plus on Apple TV
1. On the Apple TV home screen, select Settings.
2. Select Users and accounts.
3. Select your username.
4. Scroll down and select Subscriptions.
5. Select Apple TV Plus – Channel.
6. Scroll down and select Unsubscribe.
7. Select Confirm.
How to cancel Apple TV Plus?
If you change your mind and want to resubscribe to Apple TV Plus, you can do so at any time. Just go to tv.apple.com in a browser or the Apple TV app on iPhone or Apple TV.